Shpongle-Australia, I seek the truth

taken from http://www.twisted.co.uk/events/

Dec 31, 2008 Wed 12 PM Undrea: Melbourne Australia Hallucinogen Live and Shpongle DJ Set [/quote ]

I'm gathering that Undrea is meant to be Undera . How odd considering this location was changed and exact location is secret and not yet announced.

Now this sounds like a bit of a scam as a way of milking the punters ,

Where's it gonna be? I ain't buying my tickets until I know.[/quote ]

Then you shall pay a premium, that is the way it works.[/quote ]

taken from oztrance.net (Tribeadelic Gathering NYE Featuring HALLUCINOGEN & SHPONGLE)

Ron Rivlin (Los Angeles, CA) wrote

at 6:34pm

SHPONGLE LIVE CANCELLED - http://www.twisted.co.uk/events/[/quote ] taken from facebook EARTHC#RE group

As taken from facebook,

Finally have it in writing....

Ron Rivlin (Los Angeles, CA) wrote

at 16:00

SHPONGLE LIVE IS CANCELLED. I AM THE AGENT FOR SIMON POSFORD AND HAVE BOOKED SHPONGLE DJ SET AND HALLUCINOGEN TO OZZY. I CAN TELL YOU THAT POSFORD INFORMED ME NEARLY TWO WEEKS AGO THAT THE SHOWS WERE CANCELED. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT. THERE IS NO DEPOSIT IN AND THE DATE IS DEFINITELY NOT HAPPENING. http://WWW.COASTIICOASTENT.COM.[/quote ][/quote ]

taken from Oztrance.

Now it seems Ron Rivlin has some explaining too do along with Ozzy (tribeadelic) Lachlan (Maitreya Festival) and Conquest.

I'm sure more will come out in the wash and while the finger pointing may be well directed at Earthcor# from above mentioned names . THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY.

This post will be deleted most likely and the account banned on Australiens.net due to the forum owners interest in Tribeadelic Gathering NYE Featuring HALLUCINOGEN & SHPONGLE, yes RAPTOR is on the line up. Congratulations the Australian Psy scene has been taken over by one dominant player. So this post has been posted in multiple forums over the world and hopefully the truth comes out and a true clear picture of this mess is revealed.

I know this all may sound very confusing. I will try and explain some basics. Ron Rivlin is a agent for Simon Posford. Shpongle Live is booked through Twisted Records , Simon Holt. Ozzy tribeadellic records has advertised a NYE festival party that he has publicly stated is not at Undera Victoria (Shepparton Council) yet that is what was advertised on twisted website. The problem is that ozzy won't announce the site and location of this event. This is leading to speculation the event could be held illegally and other legal matters.

The event ozzy is promoting has been falsely advertised in several Australian sources as not putting after Shpongle in all cases DJ set. this is seen on event forum posts and banners.

Spongle Live was booked to another promoter Earthcore / DanceAid for 09. There has been a fair amount of rival promoter skull duggery and slander etc etc. Basically the whole situation is a complete mess . The trance community is imploding in Australia. It is not the way too try and get rid of somebody that has given all his life and fifteen years into promoting and bringing in from all parts of the world internationals, ( no matter what ) . It is wrong to cast stones if you are not directly involved and know all the truth.

I was right in respect that I would be banned permanently by IP on http://www.australiens.net/forum/index.php trance forum. It is possible that they have also stopped all new membership along with http://www.oztrance.net/forum/portal.php. Both are colluding with each other as both Adam and Lui have been given DJ sets at the tribadellic NYE festival party promoted by ozzy.

So much for free speech . It is obvious to me that a group of people are trying to control everything in Australia to a certain degree. This is very dangerous territory and will no doubt result in less internationals being booked to tour Australia. It will be controlled by one major source.

That means people such as Sun Project may never ever get the opportunity to be seen in Australia again, due to the good relationship with the promoter that a group of people are trying to finish and take total control.

My position personally is that not too take sides . But I have been on the short end of this so called loving community they try too sell that threatened my life and well being two years ago. All because I was honest that I spoke too a Council asking if a event had a permit. Yet the promoter said in the very beginning he wanted to do it right and would wait another year if it didn't go right.

No Earthcore festivals have done it without a permit.

I just don't like hypocrites trying to pull the wool over sheep eyes that they are all clean, loving, and never rip off artists or industry related people.

Get Real.

I just don't like hypocrites trying to pull the wool over sheep eyes that they are all clean, loving, and never rip off artists or industry related people.

Get Real.

Quoted for sheer irony, and to express sympathy for obvious self-hatred.

THE GREAT SHPONGLE AGENT LIE

Date: Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Subject: THE GREAT SHPONGLE AGENT LIE

To:

Hello,

Dear all

We have recently had our Shpongle tour canceled and have been slandered by the tour agent Simon Holton and co agent Ron Rilvin.

In a recent press release from him he stated

"It was agreed that no promotion would take place prior to deposit"

In another public statement co agent Ron Rilvin stated

"The Shpongle tour was canceled two weeks ago"

Both comments are false and was not agreed upon on our contractual agreement and nor via email correspondence between all

parties involved.

Please see contract attached as proof that Simon's comments are false and misleading.

We are now in the process of commencing litigation against Simon Holton from Twisted Records and Ron Rilvin from Coast to

Coast for damages caused to our company.

Earthcore has been instructed to cease all trading until litigation has been commenced upon various parties and a outcome has

been made.

We will keep you posted.

Earthcore HQ