Winter Revolve Magazine 2008/09 magazine and CD out now

The new 2008/09 Winter Magazine is out with another great promo CD at

www.revolvemagazine.co.uk Visit My Website

This is the 11th magazine and eighth promo CD and the Revolve team hope you like it.

Lots of interesting articles examining the US election and the central banking system controlled there by the Federal Reserve. Also the Bilderbergers and the magic system which ties it all together Qabalah.

Label features and interviews with people from: Nano Records / the UK‘s Phar Psyde records / Kundalini records / Mandela records / Geomagnetic.tv / Dacru records / Furthur Project

Artist interviews: Mubali / Voice Of Cod / Freakulizer

Festival/party reviews+photos: Glade / Tshitraka Project / Boom / New Age aka Venom

Cover artist interview: Luke Brown

1. Liquid Soul - Out Of The Blue

2. Avalon - Never Enough

3. Zion - Highbrid

4. Organic Hybrid - Alien Invasion

5. Mubali - F&*! Yeah!

6. Deviant Species - Carrier (Squid Ink remix)

7. Plasmotek - The Temple

8. SubConsciousMind - Unpredictalizer

9. Prahlad vs In Ear - Yrr Funk

10. Duca - Snowman

The CD I hope people get, it gives you a chance to hear what’s going on within various progressive / psy styles and works really well I think. Many people I've met this year who bought CDs this Summer or last year have said Revolve's promo CDs are their favourites of the year. So if you haven't checked it so far I hope you do so, as this one I reckon is even better and the magazine's got some important stuff in it as well.

The CD gives you a great bit of variation for not much money and I don't think I've heard a better compilation out there, but that's for you to judge.

Progressive gems from Liquid Soul and Duca at each end of the CD, one a really deep prog psy crossover sound, the latter with great acid-house lines. A great dancefloor favourite in the UK from Avalon, impressive production skills from Zion, squelchy psychedelic lines from Organic Hybrid indicative of the UK's quality underground sound and then funky dark psy from Mubali. Deviant Species get a Squidink remix - that's DS and Scorb - there's Plasmotek's deep driving morning sounds, SubConsciousmind's melting lines one of the hits of this year's Boom festival and an awesome morning producer Prahlad's there as well.

Give it a try you might just love it : )

Magazine available from the website for only £2 if in South Africa, £1 if in UK posted to your door.

Magazine and CD available for only £4.70 if in South Africa, £4 if in UK posted to your door.

Visit My Website

Or get it at various parties and online shops like Wirikuta, Psyshop

Beatspace, Goastore

Thanks

: )

:posford:

• 2 weeks later...

Posted to your door:

magazine only £1 including postage UK; £1.60 Europe including postage

Magazine + CD only £4 including postage UK; £4.60 Europe including postage

there really is some great stuff in there:

Luke Brown interview: how to manifest the change in consciousness...

are u going to contribute to that?

• 1 month later...

Posted to your door:

magazine only £1 including postage UK; £1.60 Europe including postage

Magazine + CD only £4 including postage UK; £4.60 Europe including postage

there really is some great stuff in there:

Luke Brown interview: how to manifest the change in consciousness...

are u going to contribute to that?

from the "But who elects the Federal Reserve" article about Obama's election

‘The matrix’s’ system of hypnotic trance ie: the international media holds in thrall the mainstream journalists who have been trained to believe in a particular ‘news’ agenda and in turn brainwashes those who watch and read their opinion-forming output to convince people that it matters and that we live in a democracy. With regards to the outcome in terms of who wins most elections, people should realise that it rarely matters.

What really matters is who is running both candidates, who funds their campaigns. You cannot become President in the United States without either a small personal fortune or as they say, tellingly, friends in high places - higher up the pyramid of control...

If you want to understand who really runs things then you have to look at the power of the central banks who are the ones who control the money supply with the tacit approval of governments all over the world.

They followed the example of the world’s first central bank, the Bank Of England and in the US’s case there were various attempts...

and about the federal reserve the privately-owned bank:

Congressman Lindbergh said on that historic day, the bank was signed into law, to the House:

"This Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this bill, the invisible government by the Monetary Power will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed. The trusts will soon realize that they have gone too far even for their own good. The people must make a declaration of independence to relieve themselves from the Monetary Power.

article and others available from:

Visit My Website

only £1 Uk for mag £4 for mag and CD both including postage