Montauk P

NEMO.BOFH

For those who do not know them; Montauk P are Gabriel le Mar and Michael Kohlbecker

Their "Psy" is more of the dark and banging kind, but they do also make some wicked ambient tunage. Not to talk about their other project, which I doubt many of you have NOT heard of Saafi Brothers which ads http://www.discogs.com/artist/Alex+Azary, which maybe is more known for his project Aural Float which includes Gabriel le Mar and Pascal FEOS.

Anyways, what I liked -or still like- with Montauk P was their incredible dynamic on Stage and the dark -yet melodic- and energetic feeling they create with their tracks. Can you imagine hearing a live with mixes of Montauk P and Saafi Brothers all in one?! Yeahp, seen that 3 times, and it almost blew me a way just as much as Juno Reactor does live.

But oh well, what can you expect from such artists as above? Only the best right?! :)

Now, if you have never heard Montauk P, then please go get it from your favorite provider! :)

Appreciation scale: 10/10