Furious - Supremacy

Guest antic

From the promo text:

Technical Freaks Records proudly presents their first blast - Furious Supremacy, the new album from one of the most talented and brilliant Russian psychedelic artists ever. Nick Furious already released an album 'Not For Fame' with Vertigo Records, 'Uncanny Beats' album with Insomnia Records and the double album (2cd's) with other project name 'Paradigma' for Deja Vu Records was almost ready but not printed because the label was closed. In the 4th Furious album he made the sound totally innovative and production inside comes with a real high quality. For this cd Furious collected different spirits from deep and atmospheric to fast and powerful but every time provided together with special psychedelic energy.

Beautiful cover, tracklist and samples here.

:posford:

• 1 month later...

yeaaaa....this is gonna be awesome.

Hoping for a review. Antic :D?

Naahh... I'm a head of risk department in a bank, so you can imagine I have a lot of other 'fun' thing to do currently. Frankly, lately I even have enough free time to LISTEN to the music, let alone review it...

• 2 weeks later...

I see...hope you will have some free time again in the near future.

looks like your avatar fits you pretty well then? ;)

Yeah. My 1.5 y/o daughter even says "Atu" (my name's "Artur") whenever she sees it :)