Discovery MIDI learn

As far as I know discovery comes only in a vst/dx version right? No stand-alone?

In most vst's there's no vst learn function, as programmers leave the linking to be done by the host. What host are you using?

I don't agree. It has nothing to do with being stand-alone or not. Many VST plug-in instrument such as Albino have midi learn function, which you can use to assign extrenal midi controller to control their parameters.

thanks anyways

I don't agree. It has nothing to do with being stand-alone or not. Many VST plug-in instrument such as Albino have midi learn function, which you can use to assign extrenal midi controller to control their parameters.

thanks anyways

Stand-alone versions are most likely to have midi learn function then vst versions in various vst's. It's not allways the case of course, like in the example of albino. I'm asking for your host name bacause maybe there's a quick way of midi learn functionality in it. Cheers.

Edit: Well I've checked the manual, and I couldn't seem to find anything about midi learn there, even tho midi learn was announced as a feature before discovery was released.

But I hope this helps, the MIDI CC Map: http://www.discodsp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=253

Stand-alone versions are most likely to have midi learn function then vst versions in various vst's. It's not allways the case of course, like in the example of albino. I'm asking for your host name bacause maybe there's a quick way of midi learn functionality in it. Cheers.

Edit: Well I've checked the manual, and I couldn't seem to find anything about midi learn there, even tho midi learn was announced as a feature before discovery was released.

But I hope this helps, the MIDI CC Map: http://www.discodsp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=253

the midi cc map helps , still a hasle to look up , if you wanna automate somethin quick in Cubase's key editor

thanks