HuxFlux= D. Tapper + ?

Guest Alexander DeLarge

I went to the KoxBox/HuxFlux party and it was a real killer. HuxFlux played some wicked new stuff, but who's the other guy?

FrankE is fucking insane by the way.

Guest Freewheelin' Franklin

HuxFlux = Dennis Tapper & Henrik Fietz, although I have heard that Dennis is the one actually responsible for ALL production.

Who kn0ws..

Guest mindbender

And were making "cryptic crunch" album too, maxijazz.

Abdalonyme: yes it is a killer... But then again, I've bought 90% of everything released by hux flux (even compilations), and there's nothing there but killers! And what I haven't been able to find, I have on mp3, and they are killers too (some unreleased stuff is going around too)...

I am dying to get my hands on their new album.

Lauri

Guest Unleashed

I just Hope the new album has tracks like Logarithmic, reflux,snicksnack and rotation generation. I really don't think "cryptic crunch" was anything special, but on the other hand the single tracks that came out on some compilations were fucking brilliant. Me and my friends also didn't like the live they made @ Boom 2002,they played the slowest tracks with no energy.It was one of the most boring sets I've witnessed in my live. Hope Hux comes out with some real energetic psy in the new album...