Full-On Trackname to decipher

kanfos

This is the track i´m looking for...

Also, i´m djaying in the 4th of july, if anyone would like to leave some uplifting tips, i would deeply appreciate it..

My set till now is based on sound like the new Quadra album, just cause of bass lines, anything from Speedy, melodic and blasting Full-On to FullMoon sound ;)

P.L.U.R

sound is so typical, this would take ages to find out without hints of a sample or something... try getting the dj's contact man, it's your best shot.

This was played in a DJ Set by a Portuguese Dj this year , i know it´s something look-a-like with Freak Frequency .. Non the less great fucking track.

haha if this is not a cosmic tone track, i'm a big-breasted girl called "Rhonda" :ph34r:

and the end of this track is RETARDED my friend, but hey, this music would still move my ass more than some hairy oldskool track.

LOL

i ment the stop and go, i used to shake my ass till 2003 after that sound become shitty and commercial...

Djaying sometimes doesnt mean u will play what u like, but things u know the audience will dance ;)

I will try all Cosmic tracks i can find ...

Hope u´re right

LOL

i ment the stop and go, i used to shake my ass till 2003 after that sound become shitty and commercial...

Djaying sometimes doesnt mean u will play what u like, but things u know the audience will dance ;)

I will try all Cosmic tracks i can find ...

Hope u´re right

lord knows that's not the way :rolleyes:

I had the track all the time :@ wtf ... got the album in 2007 and never played it damm :@

Yea it´s Cosmic Tone - I volume ( but it´s rmx version from cosmic tone aswell )

Ty for everything ..

P.L.U.R

I had the track all the time :@ wtf ... got the album in 2007 and never played it damm :@

Yea it´s Cosmic Tone - I volume ( but it´s rmx version from cosmic tone aswell )

Ty for everything ..

P.L.U.R

Is there another remix by cosmic tone? This track is crazy, love it (:

Released on a compilation?