psybass on a nord lead 2

hay anyone make psytrance basses on there nord lead 2??? i just got a nord and want to learn to make bass sounds. ive always used samples for my bass but want to build them my self. i made a few but nothing thats impressed me yet.

any tips?? tutorials??

I used my Nord Lead 1 to make the bass in this track, although as a bass patch it is a bit deeper than the typical psy-bass is these days (might be a bit tough to hear since the quality of the mp3 here isn't all that high either). If I recall correctly it is just the Nord with no eq or compression so it is possible to use the Nord to make basses, although I find myself using other things (namely Albino 3 and Absynth) more frequently.

i used nord lead 2 for ALL sounds (except of kick drum & percussions & hihats) in this track :) (also for bassline ;-)

http://raysubject.dendy.sk/music/mp3-download/ track called "RED WONDER"

nice i like the sound of that. been mucking round with bass sounds a bit on the lead. had trouble with poping noises at the end of the note. kind of sorting that out now