REST IN PEACE soulseek

soulseek as ww.slsk.org it's no longer with us i am sorry for those who download and love music and can't get some cd's, support the psy scene buying some cd's, but it also helps dowloading cd's that it's really hard to find

PEACE, TO ALL

AND FUCK GEORGE BUSH

DO NOT BUY USA PSY ARTISTS MUSIC

Guest Psy shaman

I heard there just renovating> And what do have against american Psy despite the fact there isn't much of it I doubt they have much to do with Bush???

Guest eightball-x

so, can anybody clarify the situation please? I beleive that they are just changing servers or something, but then dudes like this pop up and say they're closed for good by RIAA.... WAY too much confusion.

Who know's folks?

Guest jonathan

As many are aware, the file-sharing network of Soulseek has been down for six days now, leaving every user speculating. Soulseek is a popular network among many fans of electronic music, and is famed for the availability of rare and obscure music.

At first, Soulseek's programmer and operator, Nir, stated that Soulseek's central server would be down for three days while he switched hosts. This didn't go as planned; Soulseek was still down Friday, four days since.

The official word | 2 now puts the blame on an artist by the name of Sapphirecut (Megan Taylor), of whom most Soulseek users have heard by now. Before Soulseek was taken down, Nir had publicly alerted users not to share any tracks by this artist, due to her request. This notice simply caused more people to take an interest in Sapphirecut's music, and Taylor then filed a complaint to Verio, Soulseek's host, for violations of the DMCA. Verio took action immediately, resulting in the temporary removal of Soulseek.

Nir has found another host for the server, however excessive paperwork prevents a quick recovery. Soulseek users can take comfort in the fact that the network will indeed be thriving in (hopefully) a short time. Meanwhile, this page can be used to check Soulseek's status.

here is the link to the status page:

status

if you want to whine about it with people who understand you then go: here

now please stop talking about it.

Guest Pandable

"DO NOT BUY USA PSY ARTISTS MUSIC"

why the fuck should I have to move for you to hear my music, if it's good?! Not everyone in this country's like bush, you know... god, idiot's piss me off, whether they're from usa or germany, idiots are idiots...

Guest Moonquake

I just saw dj Laurent from Biodegradable last saturday...and I am DECIDED to BUY all their stuff!!!!! Phaser is my best of the year!!! cant wait for the next album!!!!

Guest Moonquake

I just saw dj Laurent from Biodegradable last saturday...and I am DECIDED to BUY all their stuff!!!!! Phaser is my best album of the year!!! cant wait for the next album!!!!