Loco Dice - 7 Dunham Place (Desolat)

I just laid ears upon Loco Dice's debut album 7 Dunham place - OH MY FUCKING GOD - AWESOME!!!!

It sounds just like you'd expect him to sound like, but he took his trademark sound in different directions. All tracks are clearly Loco Dice, but all are different. So effortless and deep, yet bouncy and elegant and slightly trancey as is usual with him. What really is different than usual is the use of vocal samples here and there. But no worries, all in extremely good taste.

Masterpiece, no fucking doubt. I am speechless. I shall leave now for another round of blissful listening.

Haven't heard Minilogue yet, but they'll have a hard time competing with this.

Much respect for Loco Dice ! I don't have this album, but have all of his previous singles, few mixes and have even heard him playing live. He is really such solid minimal techno producer. I like his funkyness, erotic soundscapes and melodic passages. He is in the same league as Extrawelt, Minilogue, Louderbach, Trentemoller and the rest of minimal crowd. I can hardly wait to hear his debut album. :D