Drugs and Psy-Trance...

I'm bored and for some reason I can't sleep and I decided to post this stupid post at 4:02am....I have class tommorrow at 9:10am...anyway I was just thinking....if specific drugs had perfect match-ups with psy-trance artists...In Your Opinion which 3 artists are the BEST to listen to under the following drugs...(3 artists per drug, and don't repeat)

LSD

Mushrooms

Ketamine

Ecstasy

DMT

and finally....which artist can universally sound amazing to all of the drugs listed above (try and name only one)

I think you are taking too much shit.....Ketamine???!!!!?? Thats horse stuff dude......the others I can get it, specially the trippy ones, those are the ones to hear psytrance......ectasy is just for any music noise, you wont be able to stop dancing anyway....

Hard to say...

If not already done, I recommend you to listen to 1200 micrograms CD. It seems to quite a good start on this matter ! ;-)

>>> Thought, I don't do K, it's actually not only for horses and rhinos, but was used with humans until the 70's (including Vietnam War) and abandonned because of psy side-effets and difficulties to dose it...

Jesus, NO I'm not taking all that shit! Lol...I've only done ecstasy, mushrooms, and LSD....DMT and Ketamine (which is a human anesthetic by the way....it's also used for animals) are out of my league....I was just wondering what artists you thought go well with these drugs...not for my personal use....I've been clean for a while now...I think this post was misunderstood.

well... i guess that:

lsd go well with some space tribe and some etnicas and alikes.

mushrooms with some shpongle and alikes.

Ecstazy with some reeferdecree and alikes.

for the others i dont know...never done them....

ohh and the lsd/shrooms/ecstacy work well with most music, it's just a matter of what kind of vibe you want really... if you play hard full on psy trance then your gonna have one mind bending experience, whereas ambient chilled music will be soft soothing and beautifull

Guest Maak ku Paax

I ate once some magic mushrooms while listening to logic bomb in the middle of nowhere in the mountines a magical experience! Logic bomb while on mushrooms... you should try it guys, then some of entheogenic, and a little of shpongle... what a trip!

For LSD I found Hux Flux really nice, it's like a complex collage of sounds inside your brain

Daniel you say "I've only done ecstasy, mushrooms, and LSD" Do you really think that the word "only" belongs in that sentence?

I'm not judging you, it's your life not mine, but if I heard someone is taking ecstasy, mushroom and LSD I'd say Wow that's a lot, not "only".

Admission may be the first step to recovery:)

let the music be your drug...