fast tracker project files (XM)

Daniël

Anybody knows some good websites with Fasttracker project files for download?

I heard from a friend who used FT since the early 90's that there are alot of classics that were never released, but had a glorious life within the community.

He gave me a CD with milkytracker and a bunch of XM files and .... :blink:. i want MORE! MORE I TELL YOU!

He even recommended me early Tiesto XM files(before he was a trance popstar sucker), those tracks were never released and i hope they still are somewhere on a website. Normally i would ignore someone who recommends me tiesto, but after hearing the XM files in fasttracker i really feel interested!

I like this kind of open source creative communities, some of the tracks i heard are even better than anything that was considered commercial those days.

pleeeeeeeeeeeease, show me the goodies.

there is alot too explore!

I explored goatrance, then trance, and feel like i've discovered all the best stuff.

I'm always looking for that ultimate track that balances on the edge of trance/goa, produced in 94-98

SOme of my friends always accuse me i'm stuck in the 90's.

Maybe i'm a conservative bitch when it comes to music, but i don't need to progress just because the trance genre progressed.

fuck that, i have the right to like what i want.

There is alot left to explore! And it just isn't fun to go to psyshop, search for 2 sec, and click "buy", that's too easy for me, i want to hunt my music down!

Like a slow predator needs time to catch a antiloop. :P It makes the catch much better if it's a hidden secret.

I've known about FT for years but i never looked into it seriously, early encounters with XM files were mostly a dissapointment.

But now all area's on the trance map are explored, except this FT island.

Time to set sail for the FT island captain!

http://amp.dascene.net/home.php has got a good selection of old tunes, they even managed to get a hold of a few of my old tunes, not sure how they did that. Anyways ... Find some artists you like there, then google their name and the group(s) they were members of, some of these groups still have a site with more music available.