Bigwigs - Video impression about Pars Pro Toto

topic is to pormote Bigwigs second album.

play video here:

http://www.myspace.com/bigwigs2

this video is made by our friend Krisb, graduate of Academy of Art in Warsaw, just to ilustrate track "Pars Pro Toto" from our album "the National Heroes of Sonic Parallel". It took couple of months to collect all elements walking through streets of Warsaw. We hope that this video helps to understand this track as well as the rest of the album.

Bigwigs invite you to get familiarized with album! We are sure its reachable everywhere now "free of charge" (mean pirat mp3s on the net).

And many many thnx for those who decided to bought it.

enjoy!

Damn, it is such a good album people - buy it yourselves or make someone buy it for you. If you liked 2005's "Lost Entertainment" by Kino Oko, you'll love this one. It's not full-on, not progressive and not darkpsy, but it borrows from those sub-genres (a bit) and adds elements of funk, glitch, opera (?!), techno and pop to make it unique.

As for the video - sure you could have found prettier girls in Warsaw? I counted only 3-4 that looked interesting... :(

beautiful girls? this video is not about beautiful girls... but we have one really beatuy at 2:17.

Yeah, I know it's not but - unintentionally, I hope - you're creating the impression that there are no beautiful girls in Poland, which can't be further from the truth... On the other hand though, nice chicks could have drawn listeners attention from the music, so maybe it is indeed better that way... :rolleyes: