6. The Force

7. Overzone

8. My house is your house

9. A Vision

10. X-Tra Sound Independant

Samples:

Saiko Sounds- http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_ar...?artist_id=6753

Psyshop- http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mcc/mcc1cd006.html

First of all, HOW IN THE FUCK DID THIS ONE GET OVERLOOKED?!!!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna go into a track by track review of this, but I have had it since it was released in 2006 and I always wondered why no one that I can recall mentioned it :blink: This is some of the best fullon I have ever heard. The biggest build ups that just take off like you want them to, without being boring or predictable. I mean the melodies and atmosphere in the tracks here are the type that make you get chills all over your body and close your eyes and escape. I was walking home from work while listening to this amazing album and found myslef literally dancing while walking. There isnt alot of music that can really pull me in like this. This is definetley worth a listen. Be open minded, you never know, you might like it. Don't judge it based on it being Full on or that it was released under Mind Control. Just judge it of of the crisp sound and ideas inside. If you enjoyed Alternative Controls Alt+Ctrl album then you will definetly find something to quench your souls thirst for music here. Only 10 times better. I really love how the end of each track climaxes and takes of in a full power energy burst.

Favorite tracks: 2!!,3!!,4!!,6!,7!,10!! Album rating 9/10

• 3 weeks later...