dark soho sucks ...

Hello. I have something to tell about dark soho ... i see that many people listen's to them cause of the guitar sounds ... and i have a message for the people that listens to them LISTEN TO ROCK IF YOU GUITAR!!!

conclusion : dark soho sucks! *poof*

Guest Hallucinogenious

shaman must be 14-15 years old ... thats what i have to say ...

OPEN YOUR EARS (AND BRAIN).

All of you that have 6StringAdelica from Tip World SUCK ... and the artists also ..

The fact that we listen to psy-trance doesn't mean that we dont listen to any other kind of music ...

Guest CACTUS SHMACTUS

Dark Soho is a true Psy experience. I have to say that it put me through some amazing acid trips. So dark soho suck ??? What are you on about ?? Im a big fan of their music, and its defenitely not just distorted guitars. Sun Project use those rock style guiter chords, but not dark soho !!

You are immature. If you were intelligent the heading of your topic would say "Dark Soho is not too my taste", not a fucking stupid blind statement that you wrote.

Hello........ thats why psy trance is so awesome because you have many different styles. You have bands like dark soho mixing metal(not rock) goth elements.with psy and you have other like Element mixing progressive with vocals and even some guitars. Many people dont like the element because of the cheese 80s sister of mercy styles vocals but I love them both dark soho and element.

You still have not made a point to prove why you dont like dark soho. Next be more eloquent and explain what is it that you dont like about them? instead of writing a child like critism and saying YOU DONT LIKE THEM!

phaaa! you' people are so fucked up! people like you that don't know what is the difference between psytrance and rock made them popular , you people are so fucking incompetent !!!and i am 17 fucking idiot and i bet i have more knowledge then you in the music domain ... i want you people to compare something , listen a rock track and then set the a dark soho track and listen the guitare part THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE !!!

Guest vasyachkin

shaman, when i was your age i also thought i was very advanced in my musical tastes, and i still think so :) but now i know about 10X more and that was only 4 years ago :)

Guest vasyachkin

dark soho is nice :)

and besides, music is a subjective matter, you have to go a little more indepth than just "sucks." that by itself does not convey much meaning. music is supposed to accomplish some goal, that goal may be to get you moving or to experience some emotion or trip or whatever. you should state what the goal IS, prove it is the case, and then prove that this goal have not been accomplished - after that you can claim it "sucks."

Ok , i was j/k. I wanted yo see how you people react at this subject , i love dark soho :) . Sorry !

i wish you the best to all of ya and happy new year !!!

Guest Afterhourz

Different tastes , evryone has a right to his own opinion but do not force this upon others...

The first time I heard the new album I immediately thought : mmm not as good as the first, but after several times listening to Combustion it is like the difference between infected ' The gathering' and 'Classical' ...The first being more danceable than the second (same with Dark Soho) but the seconfd one has a better procduction and sound quality and overall a great dark powerful album, but this is my humble opinion.. And I can't wait to see them live in April, Belgium ;)

Greetz all and don't get too fucked up beacuse of an somewhat immature statement that started this tread...

Guest u dont know what u r talk

it happens so many times for so long ppl wanna judge things beside the personal taste.

1.artists who are great for studio work but really bad in live act.

2.aritsts who are really boring studio work/trax but great in live act

3.artists who are great for both

i think Dark Soho can be categolized No.3

dont be jealous if you havent seen their live act.

Guest u dont know what u r talk

it happens so many times for so long ppl wanna judge things beside the personal taste.

1.artists who are great for studio work but really bad in live act.

2.aritsts who are really boring studio work/trax but great in live act

3.artists who are great for both

i think Dark Soho can be categolized No.3

dont be jealous if you havent seen their live act.