Clearing out more oldschool & misc CDs with unusual prices!

Taika-Kim

Mindfield - Odyssey of The Mind 56€ (hey, you want it, U pay for it. sleeve damaged, but CDs are like new.)

(btw I just now got the joke, Mindfield, ha!)

Asia 2001 - RA - 52€ (I have no idea, but I've seen these go for 100€ so go figure. oh it's nearly mint too) *reserved*

OOOD - Breathing Space 33€ (veeery good condition, bought original and treated like a jewel! )

Colours of Shiva vol.2 (TIP Blue + Phospho) - 32€ (nearly like new!)

Earth Trance (positiva version) - 25€ (near mint CD, tracks released nowhere else, also one Hallucinogen track!)

Now for HALF price compared to the madman who's selling this for 50€ at discogs :D

Colours of Shiva vol.1 (TIP Yellow + Orange) - 21€ (has been played more than any other CD I own, so has visible signs of use, but plays 100%!)

Psychedelic Krembo 1 - 19€ (rare as the honest collectible CD salesperson, but visibly scratched...) *reserved*

Analog Pussy - Psycho Bitch From Hell - 16e (it's so much better than all their later output that my brain is going into a know just from writing this. also has an incredibly smooth production for such an old Israeli release!)

Astral Projection - Trust in Trance (TIP version) - 14e

Yahel For The People - 14e (very good condition)

Space Tribe - The Ultraviolet Catastrophe 13e (so much like new that you won't believe it!)

Order Odonata 3-The Technical Use of Sound in Magick - 13e (bought used by me, some visible scratches but no skips)

A Taste of Trust in Trance vol.1 - 11e (pure oldschool israeli trance. very good condition) *reserved*

Menis - Temporary Insanity -9e (IMO one of the best Koyote artist albums)

Gaia 1+2 - 9€ (one of the first goa influenced CD releases!) *reserved*

Gjallarhorn - Ranarop-Call of The Sea Witch - 8e (easily one of the best folk/ethno CDs I know, and one of my all time favourite CDs, has the original of O-Vals also, for those in the know. selling since I got the stupid digipak remaster just for that one extra track) *reserved*

Psychaos - Cause and Effect - 5e

Indoor - Progressive Trance - 5e (yeah, it's the Avatar version) *reserved*

Shakta - The Enlightened Ape - 5e (nearly mint, that's how much I have played it!) *reserved*

Ypsilon 5 - Binary Sky - I will trade this to a postcard of a policeman riding a bicycle *reserved*

Filteria - Sky Input - 5e *resrved*

Space Tribe - Religious Experience - 5e

Space Tribe - 2000OD - 5e *SOLD*

Tok Tok vs. Soffy O - 5e (elektroooo 80s revival krash!) *reserved*

Ethereal - Anima Mundi - 5e *SOLD*

Ka-Sol - Fairy Tale - 5e *reserved*

Oforia - Delirious - 5e

Feed Your Head - 5e (there's a skip in one track, the CD is in a typical trance fan pwned condition, otherwise solid dawn era psydub)

Björk - Medulla - 5e

Orb - The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld - 5e (get it and remember the times when everything was better than now, or was even then actually.o original 1991 press, I'm oldsxooool, yai!)

Kopfuss Resonator- Spec-r-Module - 0e