Jeroen Van Garling aka Synchro - what does he play in his se

Guest Psychedelic AllabertA

I'm thinking about going on a party with him on saturday... After all, he's the maker of Z to A - Next Stop Oblivion :))

But, I have some second thoughts because a bunch of friends asks me to join them on Rascal & Klone the same night and I can't make up my mind (u see I really like to dance to d'n'b :)... What kind of psytrance does he play? Please help me decide...

No, it's just gonna be a DJ set... And if he plays regular techno then I'm gonna skip it... 'cuz i'm fed up with techno lately! Too little really good stuff...

Ok, since Synchro was one of my first psy DJ´s I heard (back in the kitchen synck times) and I think he plays not bad at all, can somebody please tell me why he sucks?

I still think Kithchen Synk is a killer track, even when I now listent to dark psy tech.

v4K

Guest jonathan

from what from people that saw him in Israel say, he is supposedly one of the best DJ's in the world right now.

I heard from at least 5 or 6 people that he was the best act that rolled through Israel the whole year! And thats from a country that gets every single artist, big or small, sometimes a couple of times.

So, yes if I was in your place I would go.

Yeah but what does he play? Regular techno?

P.s. I always preferred music selection over DJ technique... I mean he could play gay house all night flawlessly and I'd still be bored :D

Guest tokyoeye

Synchro is an good DJ and good tecktrance producer !

He play regular techno with a touch of trance...it's different...and the difference it's cool.....in generaly !

Hey, I like techno with a touch of trance... But I like pure trance a bit more! ;)

So it seams I'll be breakin' off with the dnb kru tomorrow! :)

Thank you for your answers, guys!!!

And so I went to dnb last night, and it was really cool. Lately I've never seen people being so crazy on the dancefloor (well, except myself whom I see every time :D)... Maybe dnb really is the best stuff to dance to... Although I don't listen to it at home much and psy IS better for me... There were hundreds of pretty girls and each time one of them approached me and put her arm around me they only asked if I had any drugs... So they obviously approached me not because I'm pretty but because I look like a drug dealer :D :D

And my friend received a dissapointed-sounding SMS from another trance-hungry friend who went to Synchro, saying that "he was playing #$#&% techno!!!" :D