Shrooming.....

I posted something about mushrooms in my post "Mixing Hallucinogenics With Psytrance" but that was mainly about acid, and since that acid I eneded taking last night was fake I thought I'd go another route, shrooms, as some of your suggested. Mainly I just wanna make my psytrance experience incredible in I'm just used to xtc + music which at this point has lost it's magical effect....I have some questions....

First of all I have taken shrooms before, I bought a cocaolate heart that had shrooms in it, it didin't even taste bad AT ALL, I was very surprised. I wanna know how they made it. Anyway I' mixed it with three pills of XTC and had a very awesome time. Since I am pretty much sick and tired of XTC I thought I'd switch to tripping, give my brain something else to do ya know?

Anyway I don't know anyone who sells shrooms and I don't really trust anyone anymore, if I don't know them anyway, when receiving body altering sustances (except doctors, lol).....anyway I suppose that means I'm going to have to go to the Farms and pick them myselfs.....I'm gonna go at night because all the farms I know of are near roads....but my friends have gone before and they know a perfect feild where barely any cars go by (at night) and the farm is run by Nun's, yeah you heard me, Nuns....so they aren't going to be up at 1:00 in the morning to catch us......

Anyway I have some questions.....I would ask my friends who have gone but they almost got caught last time and they didn't bring any tools, not even a baggy.....so I'll ask the experts....you.....I went to erowid.org but I figure I'd like to get your advice better. Here are my questions (don't mind if they are dumb)

1. What should I bring along with me? I figure Bags, Gloves, and a light of some sort....anything else?

2. Where should I look? Obviously near or where the shit is, but any other suggestions would be good.

3. Since there are thundreds a types of poisonous mushrooms out there, how do I know I have the right ones, and make sure I don't kill myself? I think my parents would be really pissed at me if I died on drugs...

4. Whats the best way to prepare them....and to get rid of the horrid taste. And if anyone can figure out the hell they mad that chocolate heart made with 8 shrooms in it and made it taste pretty much just like regualr chocolate, inform me!!!

5. How much should I take....you know a safe but ejoyable amount, enough to make me trip balls and enjoy my music and shit, and not die by the way....

6. Any other suggestions on "Magic Mushrooms"....

Thanx for helping me out, you guys are always very cool and helpful. And btw I know this is a music forum and not a drug forum but I am doing this in the interest of Music (reaching it to a higher level and shit) and besides who better to ask than a bunch of PsyTrance Enthusiasts, who which I assume try to take there music to higher levels on a weekly basis (no offense to anyone if that pisses them off for some reason.)

Man, you dont need such a big thing to go mushroom hunting, just get a plastic bag, get yourself in a place you know they grow and start getting them....i went a few times this season to pick them, it was my first time, but had no problems at all, and I got mushies near the road....the funny thing i noticed is that normally a lot of them grow in cow shit ;P

Hey Kriz......thanx for looking out, thats pretty cool....don't worry I didn't take the 3 all at once, one at a time hours apart.....but I get the general point and I agree......I know the dangers and besides I have done enough to make it where the xtc has just become a stimulant rather than a euphoric emotional drug.....it's lost it's luster because I abused it too much.

Alos thanx for the link, it helped. I'm gonna go shrooming soon and get as much as possible....it sucks that I have to go at night, they are gonna be hard to find especially with a little flash light and having to watch my back for cops, farmers and cows....lol......I know I'm gonna end up stepping in shit. I'm going to make "Shroom Kool-Aid" I heard that it its you fast and hard (if you have enough shrooms) but I think I'm gonna take it slow especially since it's my first time doing this myself.....

Mu only fear is getting the wrong species of Shrooms and mistaking them for the "Magic" kind, there are so many things to look for to make sure that they are the right king, it almost confuses me......anyone have some easy good pointers for identifying the "right" type pretty easily....?

It all depends on which mushroom is available in the area where you live....where do u live?

My experiences are in england...and here the liberty caps are the most famous ones I think, they have their characteristic style so are easier to find.....

But be prepared to walk around fields for hours, almost on your knees searching for mushies, and I wouldnt advise you to look for them at night or in a rainy day, much harder to see, besides when its sun they ten to go towards the light, meaning that the get straight towards the sun, so they are much easier to spot than when they are hidden among the grass.

You should buy a specialized mush book, to be sure that you got the ones you want.

Plur

Guest masala dj

here in Mexico we believe tha mushrooms are the sacred flesh of god, as well as peyote and other kind of hallucinogen plants....and so we respect them and then they treat us good.....

Whenever it rains, next day if the sun comes out, they will be fresh shrooms (they only live for a day or two).....before you pick up the plant, ask for permission....because if you don´t do it with love and tenderness, Karmas can get REALLY bad.

And, `man, don´t mixed them with ecstasy...theres no need to....

Well, everyone knows there own ways of tripping, it´s just an advice....

How the hell do I searching for them during the day? The reason for going at night would be that the owners of the farm are asleep and we are free to search (with a light) at night when they can't see us while there doing their daily duties. How can I walk around a private property looking for shrooms for a few hours and NOT get seen by people on the roads or surrounding farms?

If you can give me tips please do. I agree the day time would be better but it's also carries 10 times more risk with that, and going to jail isn't going to fit into my holiday plans...

By the way I live in Florida so the humid, hot then brisk cold weather is pretty damn good and common now-a-days here.

Guest psylotik

I strongly suggest you check out poisonous look alikes for the magic ones that may be in your area.....

but one way to check is to see if they bruise blue or not. There ARE mushrooms that bruise blue that are not magic but you can be almost sure that if they bruise blue, it's likely the magikal kind.

Going mush hunting is a serious thing, if you want to go after them you should have a book about them or do some research, you dont want to mess up wich shrooms you are getting.

I dont know how it works in the US, but here in England there are way too many fields for people to control, and besides, the places where the good mushrooms grow, are like public parks or forests, even some farms, but people dont really bother you if you are there for a "walk" :)

man DONT go mushroom hunting its such a pain in the ass.. Growing your own mushrooms is easier than making lasagna. Search google for "grow your own shrooms" you get the kit, some stuff at the gardening store, simple procedure, and pop, a month later you have an ounce.. we grew shrooms all the time in college cuz we didnt have any dealers around.. they were veeeeery powerful.

Hey jo.......E-mail me @ temporary026@aol.com tell me what I need and shit.....growing sounds like fun....

I need shrooms for New Years.....one word, fireworks.......anyway, I have done plenty of research about how to identify Magical Shrooms, so no need to worry I have a good 80% of knowing if its the right one.

advice: Listen to these people around you who have tripped before.. read as much as you can about it and think long time ... I like the post from the dude from Mexico...eat the mushroom slow...there's no need to woof down lots of mushrooms... there is also no hurry for mushrooms...

I'm fine (enough) now, I feel stronger...like I've come down a long way since I had my trips (18 Months ago) I have also had some good trips...this is after I learned, thought and considered more instead of rushing in..

This is really all I can say and good luck too...

and I really enjoyed finding the mushrooms myself...they have a very distinct smell...the flesh will turn blue when split exposed to the air.. find them in the cow fields early after the rain (but wait for the sun) it is the temperature change which will bring them out.

Calcium Ascorbate Powder (Vitamin C) can bring you down a bit if you feel you need it

Josh