Infinity Project: Hyperactive/Virtual Reality

Electrotete: Anjuna Dawn

Eat Static: Habi Beep (IMHO)

Goa from 1992:

Juno Reactor: Jungle High

Har-El: Wonderland

Overlords: Sundown

Infinity Project: Freedom From The Flesh

Kode 4: Insane/Accelerate (Goa Gil mixes)

That's what I know of... any more?

Guest Mescalinium

the first to my knowledge is Juno Reactor's High Energy Protons single, which I believe was released in 1992. Although Ozric Tentacles and various other psychedelic/space rock bands put out a lot of music before then which could loosely be considered "goa" (on the run, perhaps?).

Guest Kadath

Thanx guys!

I asked this for you cause I'm new in Goa/Psy scene, but not new in electronic music in general, and looking backwards I remember when I put my hands on the single "Organic" from The Overlords, in '92, and listened the Ionizer Rmx for "Sundown" (that was originally released on this single), and I tought that it was different of everything I had heard till that day. In that time I didn't know what's the difference... but now I know that it was "Goa".

I'll try your other suggestions too...

Peace.

Guest Purple

Yep, Pink Floyd - One Of These Days (1971) has to be the earliest goa track I can think of :) Floyd had some eariler stuff that definitely erred in this direction (Interstellar Overdrive comes instantly to mind), but OotD is very trancey.

Peace :)