Psychedleic Ambient Dub

el brujo

www.myspace.com/taurusbabas

Name of the track is Dirty Harry, the track does not stream(dont know why), you have to download in order to listen

Well If you enjoy dub music, I hope you ll like this one. This is my first attempt right after I made my studio setup. This is my first take on dub too...

I d love to get some comments back, thank you very much.

If anyones interested, there are no plugins except battery 3 in this one, and I played it live with pads. The rest is the sh-201 and virus B and the nord lead 2, a guitar and a flute. The sample is from the movie "rockers", I sampled it out via wire tap pro. Delays and some fx are from ableton cause my fireworx still is not operational. My sequencer was ableton live 6.

waiting for comments

i saw that i couldnt write psychedelic properly on the title shitty me

• 3 weeks later...

This is pretty solid dub man! Not bad at all... but it lacks a bit of 'depth' I guess. And also, may a bit of tension as well... it just goes on, without there being any kind of story it's building towards, if you understand where I'm going.

Halfway through the track too much is happening, but it is a bit too incoherent.

But, don't take my criticism too heavily, I'm just pointing out flaws instead of saying how well-executed it is (cause it is). :) It floats and is somewhat psychedelic too, especially towards the end, hehe.

Good stuff man, got more?