reunionstudio

cryion

aloha...

im here to announce that reunionstudio v1.0 has gone online.

my good old friend J. came up with the idea for the project quite some time ago, so u'll find a bunch of tracks online already.

beta version of the page has been online for quite some time now, but i thought i wait with the announcement until 1.0 goes online, as its much more beautiful and u shouldnt miss it ;)

so what is reunionstudio?

some of u might remember the good old tracker days, when loads of so-called tracker groups released free music. Trance-o-Mania, Total Eclipse, etc... any dedicated fan of electronic music should have at least heard about them ;)

so J. contacted a bunch of old guys and asked them to join reunionstudio and release free quality music again. and well, quite a few responded (anyone remember Nekativ? ;) )

its not goa/psy only, but a mix of all kind of styles. nonetheless im sure u guys will find one or another piece u ll enjoy.

for the ambient fans for example i recommend Easily Embarrased. i bet u ll like it.

well, enough talk, here it is:

www.reunionstudio.org

have fun !

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...