Long Time G.O.A. Fans I Need Your Help!!!

I'm pretty new to this genre of electronic music but it has really caught my attention. I'm looking for some good albums to ask for, for this holiday season and I was wondering if you all could point me in the right direction.

Paul Oakenfolds "A Voyage Into Trance" featuring GOA artists like Hallucinogen, Man With No Name, The Infinity Project was my first album which exposed me to this genre. I searched onamazon.com for some other GOA artists to look into and I ran accross Infected Mushroom. I downloaded a couple of there songs and got even more interested.

The type of GOA songs I like are the ones that aren't repetative and are very epic and have awesome melodies and sounds that your ears can't even keep up with. I like the more "dark" sounding ones that almsot sound evil. I especially like tracks featuring electric guitar sounds.

With all that info I was wondering if you could offer some suggestions on albums I should look into buying or asking for, for this holiday season.

So far my favorite tracks that I've heard from this genre are:

"Symphonatic" - Infected Mushroom

"Mushi Mushi" - Infected Mushroom

"LSD" - Hallucinogen

"New Moon" - Ayahusca

"Feeling Weird" - The Infinity Project

"Teleport" - Man With No Name

"B.P. Empire" - Infected Mushroom

I'd appreciate any help you guys can offer, thanks!!!

-Guitars=Dark Soho,SUN Project

-Dark=The Delta(but no melodies),Sandman,Xenomorph,

-Evil=Tim Schuldt,Spirallianz(no melodies),Hux Flux,

-Melodic=Etnica(older stuff),Pleiadians,Miranda,Astral Projection(allways-forever),Transwave,RA,MFG,Man With No Name,Luminus,Chi Ad,Tandu

-Evil+Melodic+Totaly Insane=Toi Doi,Marchaos(hard to find)

-Drak+Melodic=Talamasca,Ka Sol,Battle Of The Future Buddhas

-Party Music=GMS,Skazi,Absolum,Astrix,Nomad,Logic Bomb,Neuromotor, Talamasca

ok,thats what it falls on my mind:))))I'll update the list sooner or later

ps.all this artist are easy to find and you can't go wrong if you buy ANY of their albums simply becouse they are all already classics.Update coming....

firgo almost said it all...

For dark and melodic, check also Cydonia - In Fear of a Red Planet. Maybe some Psysex, but I don't know them well.

Some Cosmosis for old school melodic.

J.

Damn, thanks for the quick responce....geez you guys threw me so many options!!! It's very much appreciated. Keep em comming if you can think of more...

I like S.U.N. Project....I forgot to mention I heard some there stuff before. I'm definetly going to buy Pleidians "I.F.O." I got some samples from that album and it sounds pretty damn good and from the reviews I read it's there best album.

Anyway, thanks, and like I said keep throwin' em at me. Thanks alot you gusy kick ass....yeah I know I'm really stupid but it's also 3:00 in the morning....c-ya