...israAliens 3...

well i know it's already out for some time but i was wondering who else but me likes this album so much?!?!!!

i think it's one of the best if not the best compilation ever... it brings a new sound in the goa scene and i like it very much....

all the song's are great(!!!!!) but i like psycraft : muse a very lot ;)))

what do you think of this fresh compilation....

:)

Guest Mr.Hanky

imo track 3 (Illumination & perplex) is one of the best in the CD

it may sound simple or "sleepy at first",

but it has a very unique atmosphere to it and i think its quite special

Guest Setsuko

...not realy my cup of tea ... a bit lame IMO , like most isratrance released nowadays ...

once again the guys from psysex screw it up by using those irritating samples ... xtc xtc xtc xtc ... just stop doing hat .... that sounds so clubby.

maybe this compilation sounds better when you're on a drug but i don't do drugs so this releases misses something

i think Israliens2 is better ...

hi setsuko ... you find the cd a bit lame you say ... maybe it's because you compare it to much with other music?...

first when i heard it, it was when psysex came to play at our party. They brought a whole lot of music like this (like cosma, psycraft ) and i thought it was to "soft" to but , afterwards goblin and joni played a whole set of this music at the party and it was the bom!!! maybe you don't like this new sound but you can't say it's not innovative music in goa history ... ?

and for those samples that just personal i think ... some like it and some don't

i don't take no xtc but i shure like that sample :)

maar ja, tis musiek voor te swingen en niet voor te stampen ...

daar hebt ge wel gelijk in ... ;)

trouwens ik ga u mijn paper over goa eens sturen (gij komt daar ook in voor hèhè;)

peace .. . . . . JanUa

Guest Setsuko

well Janua , actually i think the isralien tracks are in your face , i mean the sounds are there and can't realy create something with them .... nowadays i'm more into groovy hypnotising progressive - the real trance µ-sic imo .... but if there would be one isratrance artist i like i would say GHE ... that's realy emotionaly filled 'clubby' psytrance ... i don't have that feeling while listening to the israliens 3... sorry

ps. wat doe ik in uwen paper over goa ... ge maakt me serieus vurieus ;)

hèhè ik wou m' doorsturen ma twas te groot ... zal m een van dees doorsturen in twee keer ... hèhè dan zo ma.

en israAliens 3 natuurlijk blijven smaken verschillen, gelukkig maar! saaie wereld anders ... !!! .....hèhè

.........p.l.u.r............. .. . . . . . . . . . .

JanUa