PsyVideos!

Guest Mahoney

I also got:

Transwave - Land of Freedom

Juno Reactor - God is God

Only got them as VHS, but I´ll tell you if I get them to the computer some time.

Guest koolaid

The God is God music video sure is ssstrange! Got it on vhs too... I've also seen the Mars Needs Women video... was it by Doof? Wasn't that good if I remember correctly!

Guest spacemonkey - 604

there quite funny.

And although they fit the music right most times, it also makes clear quite good how "visual" psy is, because everything that happens can't in a hundred years match all the little subleties in the songs.

I must say that I have never seen a "good" psy-trance musicvideo. Always the same things. Repeative boring 3d-animation that offer nothing new or anything that would give me goosebumbs or make me say "wow"...

Tho the Indian Spirit video was a nice change...

I´ve the Texas Faggott - Back to Mad-music video on VHS.Propably the best music video I´ve ever seen.It was on Jyrki,the late Finnish version of Much Music a year or two a go.There is also an interview,or I´m not sure if you can call it that.The interviewer didn´t exactly get any clear answers to the questions she asked from Pentti and Tim.

Guest koolaid

If you want a beautiful brilliant psy-video get the Liquid Crystal Vision video... www.liquidcrystalvision.com - it's the best collaboration of music videos I've seen. It's got lots of shpongle tracks & has a Raja Ram interview, with lots of trippy visuals & beautiful dancing throughout.

If you do not already own this - it should be on the top of your christmas present wish list!! GO OUT AND BUY NOW! =)

koolaid

ps sorry 4 shouting but you really need to check it out!!