"Another Life" stuff like it...?

Guest DeeperNETWERK

I just got 'Another Life', and i'm absolutly loving it. the Ivri & Idan Raichel track is probably one of the coolest tracks i've heard in a long time, along with the Violet Vision track. I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some tracks like this? I love the vocals.

It's also nice to see some trance acts showing their more mature style of music. It's great to hear, and I love this compilation.

Guest --==1400MiLeS==--

Good choice, I really love the album too.

That combination of vocals and acoustic guitar is also very dominant in Angel Tears (volume 1,2 and 3).

For more salsa influenced downbeat try Navigator by Jose Padilla (he was on the Ultimae/Infinium label once)

VA-Zulu Lounge and VA-Macao Cafe have also that Another Life vibe with loatsa instruments and vocals.

Last but not least Electroslide on the Twisted sisterlabel Backroom Beats although that is more jazzy.

Guest DeeperNETWERK

Cool thanks guys. I have some Angel Tears stuff, and was very impressed. But i'll check out all the rest. I definitly want to get my hands on Module 1... Gotta scrounge up some more money though. I have the two posford tracks already, thanks though Sienis.