Dance of the Elven Machines

Good morning forum!

I can't remember if I've ever posted a track to these forums before. If I have it would have been quite a while ago. I had a huge setback recently when my computers hard-drive crashed and I lost my entire lifetimes worth of art, music and such... It's taken me a while to get back on my feet and get some tunes out.

This is one I was up all last night working on. It's 3:22 and still very much unfinished. I would love to get some feedback on it. Some praise would be nice to motivate me to continue working on it. And of course lots of constructive criticism so I can make this track as good as possible! Some of the sounds are only placeholder sounds and a couple of sections are a bit... crap. But on the whole I'm fairly happy with how this is shaping up.

For the moment I've dubbed it "Dance of the Elven Machines", but I am am open to any suggestions for a more fitting title! Thanks in advance to everyone who takes the time to listen to my track, and enjoy :)

http://www.yousendit.com/download/cnJqZm1heFhveE41VEE9PQ