Far Est Ghost - Welcome to psychedelic hell

Posted Image

"Trip Records is very proud to announce the debut album of Far East Ghost "Welcome to psychedelic hell". Takeomi Matsuura, the artist behind the project "Far East Ghost", is based in Tokyo, Japan and has been pushing the hardcore Japanese psychedelic beats all over the world. He has previously released tracks on U.K. labels Last Possible Solution and Ambivalent Records and a collaboration with renowned Russian producer CPC will be released on Manic Dragon Records next compilation. In 2006 he signed with new Japanese label Trip Records. The 11 track album includus also 2 collaboration tracks ("ZK-01" is made with Japanese dark-psy producer "Noise Gust" and "Stormbringer" is made with French representing producer "Hishiryo"). "

(Text copied from Wirikuta website)

samples

I gave the samples a short listen and I really enjoyed what I heard... after all he already has released tracks on Ambivalent records and LPS, that alone is already a good sign in my book. Looking foward to this one :wub: