(= biodegradable and space tribe =)

OMG the new biodegradable is a dream come true!!! this shit is exactly like i wanted to hear from them. Their next album is in the style of their track on the origions comp (acutlaly it's included). =)))) I'ts going to fukin rule

ah and the new Space Tribe is a A+ babay

anyone know when these are going to be released?

not like i got any money anyway though

peace love tolerance

Yes, I will like the second Biodegradable album more than the first then! I was hoping for music like "Spikadelic", so I was a bit disappointed with the album.

akindo

oh yeah the new space tibe is quite less goofy. no longer are we hearing samples that many find stupid. (although i always found them kinda goofy and funny). The samples are very deep trippy... some about lsd, the 6 senses.. ... This new album kinda reminds me of Cosmosis - synergy (seriously). Some Old school stomping melodic goa. Some full on psy (kinda reminds me of Absolum) ...

Space tribe Tracklist

Heart beat

All Senses Vibrating

Tweaked Eyeballs

The Acid Test

R U Enlightened

Lights in the Sky

What's that Sound

Reality or Make Believe

yeah biodegradable is wowah... simply uniqe modern psy sound. i love it. the dancefloor will cave in after this one is played.

peace love

Guest roopak@procyonrecords.com

BIODEGRADABLE: Phaser...

...is pure sonic delight! Fresh, fresh, fresh sound. The most innovative & exciting thing I've heard in a while. Amazing manipulation of melodies especially!! THE Album of 2002 IMO (I quickly flipped through all the albums I got my hands on this year before making this bold statement)!!