I'm a bad, bad girl!!!

I'm a sinner.... i recently bought not one.... not two.... not three..... but four GMS albuns, them beeing: GMS vs Systembusters, The hits, No Rules and GMS and Amigos..... I already confessed myself in church, prayed 2000000 Holy Maries and gave all my money to the poor and hungry.... but can i ever be forgiven for such an atrocity??!! Oh please god, please.....

Anyway, there's a track in The Hits that called Caterpillar and then the same track is on GMS vs Systembusters but with the name Slingshot!!

Wath the hell is that all about??!!

Peace

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Can't you see i was forced to by the evil quacken.... even with my experienced marmosed army training that evil seed of satan tortured me almost to death....... i even tried throwing some cheese at him like we simulated in our enforced 24 hours training camp but it didn't affected him one bit.... he's evolving i tell you.... next thing we know not even the flushingthetoiletthreetimesandsingvivinlavidaloca trick will help us!!!!

WE'RE DOMMED!!!!

Guest etherealphaze

you are already forgiven. but i pray for you the regrets u will have later on.

i think gms likes confusion, because even the track marijuana/skunk and 1200 mics/Dmt are the same tracks.

The Catterpillar and Slingshot are basically the same track, with patterns suffled around. Personnaly, Slingshot has to be one of the best track *ever*. There's also another track from GMS called Slingshot, which is hard to find, and doesn't sound anything like those two. Bansi and Ricktam should lay off the drugs for a while methinks.

Guest phaeton

well ok you've convinced me that it was all the quacken's fault so i'll spare you this time amigo ;)

however, i do think it's a pity that you've spent so much money on gms albums but didn't even get their best one "chaos laboratory", from a time when gms still was an acronym for 'growling mad scientists' instead of 'generic mediocrity syndrome' :P