full moon partys in goa!!!!

Guest goangroove

hey every1!!! me and a couple of friends are heading to goa this winter as u know they have the best full moon parties....among the artists spinning maybe gms,logic bomb,dj goa gil...any1 who wishes to join us can mail me at tanvirb@hotmail.com....adios ..cya there..:) :)

Guest goangroove

well staying is really cheap...let me think 600-100 indian rupees(12-20 $)..and travelling within goa is not much of a problem..u can hire motorbikes for like 3-8 $ a day.(which every1 does)..only thing to worri bout is the travel to india..there are many charter flights from europe coming in...why dont u ask a travel agent??..let me know what ure plans are...

Guest goangroove

weather?..its gonna be warm during the day..so the beach maybe a good idea or the party....and at night it gets petty chilly...as per the party scene my cousins have just left for goa....heard G.M.S just spun there last week..and since ASTERIX,ABSOLUM AND SKAZI are gonna ab espinning in mumbay which is just an hour away by flight..i guess they will definately make a trip to goa!!!..njoi

Guest Ingo from GOA

Yes Sven you`re right,

i heard about the bad weather & the problems with the police also!

But there are good chill-out parties instead of dance parties this season!!!

:-)))

Guest Ktrance

See u guys down there..

Stay frosty!

lespagnol: Its pretty hard to get ticket to goa this late but try a german airline company called condor, www.condor.de , we got our tickets through them and it was about 900 euro from hamburg to goa. We are down there for about a month in december - january hope to see u all there..