Problems, can anybody help me out?

Hi guys. I just recently reinstalled windows xp in my compaq presario. It is a P4, with 2.93 ghz, 1gb ram and two 160 gb hard drive.

This is the third time i reinstalled in the last week basically. Im using my new HD just for music.

The other one is for miscellaneous. Everytime happens a problem, first kontakt doesnt work, then FM-8 doenst find the library,Ni massive can not find the library either.

I also copy/pasted URS compressors into logic's vstplugin folder and sometimes in the insert button at logics enviroment channel mixer the URS folder appears and sometimes it doesn't.sometimes only the mono link Fx appears sometimes only the stereos Fx.. Im getting really frustrated here. When installing waves which vsts should i keep in the plugin enabler? im testing all them and etc.. but should i keep the mono ones, the s/w ones,??

the bottom of line is, is there an order to install the windows again, i mean first the updates, framework and etc then audio stuff?? Where does the Fm-8 and massive libraries are going too?

should i install the music stuff in my slave HD or in the built in HD??

Sorry if this was too long. But im loosing my mind here.

Thanks for the pacience.