Wanted: Infinite Excursions 1....TIP Records

Goa-Head

• 2 months later...
Guest antic

I'm looking for Infinite Excursions pt1.

Anyone having a copy for trade wants something from my discogs saleslist in return?

PM me.

Damn, if it wasn't released on TIP Records I'd trade my copy because I don't like it at all...

Besides, not so long ago it was easily available on Saikosounds so put it in your wantlist and chances are they'll have it in stock again and mail you. It happened before with Headlines EP, so it is possible. Don't know exactly why, but some of old TIP releases are still pretty much available (like Psychopod CDs, Top of The TIPs 2, TIP Singles, Orichalcum & The Deviant album etc.)

Sorry for not being much of a help :)

Damn, if it wasn't released on TIP Records I'd trade my copy because I don't like it at all...

Besides, not so long ago it was easily available on Saikosounds so put it in your wantlist and chances are they'll have it in stock again and mail you. It happened before with Headlines EP, so it is possible. Don't know exactly why, but some of old TIP releases are still pretty much available (like Psychopod CDs, Top of The TIPs 2, TIP Singles, Orichalcum & The Deviant album etc.)

Sorry for not being much of a help :)

And why are these so rare:

I.Exc 2

Top of the Tips 1

The Growly Family

Ever wondered?