CDs like Movers and Groovers

Okay, my father really likes Movers and Groovers1 (nr2 seems to be pretty hard to find here in Sweden), so I thought I'd check if u guys and girl know any other similar compilations?

Already have 13 Crystal skulls, which he likes a lot too.. :)

thanx

my dad likes shpongle a lot and my mom likes the zen lemonade album....

i think that most parents will like something not repetitive not too fast and not too pounding...

my whole family loved "Are you shpongled?" when it came.. :)

We used to play it all the time, everywhere.. in the car, in the livingroom.. ;)

I think you're right, not too hard, fast and pounding.. I don't think X-dream - Irritant would be anything for the parents ;)

Guest Hallucinogenious

A Happy Trance Family Goes To The Party To Trip Altogether.

Haven't tried to discuss if the like Shpongle or Ozric Tentacles... The fact that my dad&mom were listening to rock (Bob Dylan,Who,Stones,Beatles) makes them tell me that 'what do you like from that think, it only beats' (this was a comment for some full-on tracks)

Guest cosmo naughty

some albums that are in that early morning melodic groove but are still very much psy trance :- a comp called "Sun tribe1" on zoomica records is good also "til dawn -various (trancelucent records), Sunrise - various (medium ) , Blue-Various (flow)

transient dawn was a good release from a few years back on transient records you could do worse than checking some of the stuff on german label freeform. Hope this has been some help.

Guest Fiba Optix

Something for the Weekend of Flying Rhino (RIP) is good

Also Zen Lemonade mentioned above

Human Blue's new album

Atmos

thats all I can think of 4 now

Cheers

Fiba