Triky - Tweaked ( 2007) Triky Entertainment

Trimmi

Artist.....: Triky

Album......: Tweaked

Genre......: Psychedelic

Label......: Triky Entertainment

Url........: www.trikyentertainment.com ( soon will be online ) / www.myspace.com/dj_triky

Rls.Date...: Jan-05-2007

Tracks.....: 10

Playtime...: 74:34 min

TRACKS:

01. Tweaked [07:24]

02. Get Down [07:54]

03. Connected [07:06]

04. Twisted [06:13]

05. The Assassin [10:30]

06. Posessed [07:56]

07. Psy 666 [05:38]

08. Nuthouse [06:38]

09. Broken [07:48]

10. Cowboy [07:27]

Ok u have to give credit to the man he tried to do something different that i think it has a great concept, but for me personaly it is not the sound i crave forfull off influx of trippy FX, twists, turns, bleeps, bloops and tons of tweaked synth experimentation. Here we have a nice story going form mourning to dark where the traks mixed of mourning and dark are the ultimate experience but they can be better, they lack sometnig and i belive that in time Tricky will mastere this into perfection.Now let's go throw the tracks

#1 Tweaked

This one started with not so good baseline, here comese the second baseline this one sounds promicing but...dissapointment the whole thing has the morning-progresive sound in it, well i'm not a fan of the progresive thing (you can't teach a old dog new tricks biggrin.gif ). "The future begins today..." it's the light birth of something and i can't wait for the evil Orgs to mess it up smile.gif. So the start wasn't so bad and the song was named same as the ablum i hope the others will be a bit better.

#2 Get Down

Not much diference from the first one it's like the second part of the build up a little bit faster and some brocken sounds like in bad phone line and a child like piano that enoys me. In the begining od 2/3 there "comes the light" that child like piano in the background is gone ....mmm it's getting better a bit but still not the sound i'm looking for (i'm in temptention to skip the track but let's wait) the waiting payed of finaly something good (if i can call it good) in the last 2 min of the track but still under mu standards.

#3 Connected

Ok... i mean come on this sounds like a soft D&B if we exclude some of the sounds...I think I poisoned my brain this is to much for me.. back to the song ... it makes u feel like u're lost in a crowd of ppl it is morning but not the one i crave forest one with nature, this one is more like urban and in some parts even the fans of D&B can enjoy it biggrin.gif ... wait here is something at the end... i must say he has good endings biggrin.gif overall very joyfull like a marketing for a mobile company "Stay Connected".

#4 Twisted

This one is the one i was waiting for the clash od morning and dark. It has good opening nice driveing and we are back in the storythe new civilization has reached it's peak.i must say the nicest i heard so far nice twisting begining in the midle makes u'r body twist and spin the seting of the sun ... and all the bright colours around you yaaaa it's a good one...here comes a dark wave building up mixed with morning so twisting somethnig misterious is waiting you're feelings are mixed...looking for the stars in the bright sky or the sun in the night...wow! nice driveing.

#5 The Assassin

Nooo,i had great expetitions for El Assasino ...but again we are off track. There is a child voice throw the whole, some acid sounds is it getting better yaaaa good dark folowed by swords mashing up the hero of the white side is being trained the black arts of killing exelent mix od mourning and dark ...ok we are on the dark side from it's dark but it is calm........again a low tide and screams in the night. like siting on the beach and watching the sun set and the monn rising at the same moment there is a mass build up of energy waiting to explode.

#6 Possessed

Ok "when the Orgs go marching" in good dark start .. damn do i hear drums??? yap i hear drums the Orgs are on the move marching in the forest biggrin.gif to find the humans, and now come the battle cries the batle has begun the dark and the light. The light overcomes if the begining was int the dark now the sum is comoing up and we have the morningthe orgs are loosing but the drums are still here it is not over yet in the shadows of the trees the Orgs are hiding and they strike back hard...Yap another good one nice baseline, twists only thing is missing is more FX and by the way nice mix of dark and mourning.

#7 Psy 666

As we go on and on we go to the dark side (i only mind the drums) it is Tricky's intro into the dark "You are going to die" no more light here ya it is dark but not "my cup of dark tea" it's a constant trip to the dark side no attacks from the side i miss those FX but you have to keep it in mindthat this is a battle of the light and ddark a mix of the two....but now the dark side is more stronger and you just go deeper and deeper into the dark.

#8 Nuthouse

Welcome to the nuthouse dark twists and screams take u in a realy abandon nuthouse with it's resident guests. While the opening was great the baseline is more dearker and agresive the best dark so far on this album, i have e feeling it is going to be dark to the end. It's great the FX i missed are here, the strong base line, the screams, the whole package is here.

#9 Broken

NO NO NO should i coment on this one waiting for something good from it i won't coment on his one 'couse I leave it to you

#10 Cowboy

What to say about this one weak baseline, poor efects i got tired of this album did the platform for this one were the spageti westerns it sounds like it to men, here comes Franco Nero and his gonna shoot the bad gays down , the bendgo is playing the cowboys are in the middle of the street the clock i ticking eyes to eyes hands on guns DONG! the end

Well it was hell of a trip biggrin.gif in a bad way. I hoped for some thing better for the start of 2007 but here we are...i give it 5/10 i give it 5 becouse of the unique mixing of dark and mourning i like it there are some great tracks like 4 and 5 but overall not for me not my cup of "mourning" or "dark" tea, maybe some of you will like it. I would like to hear you'r experiences and how did u like this one

Favorites 1,4!,5,6!,8!

Support Artist by Buyinc CD`s :

Psyshop:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/try/try1cd002.html

WaterFront:

http://www.waterfrontrecords.com/releases/...ProductID=69839

Chaos:

http://chaos.com/product/tweaked_734959_237405.html

Its not my Review .buut the same choice same feeling about this CD .. ! thnx to new talent for this crazy album ( crazy style