Vibrasphere ambient work

Guest Nôaru Taka

Hi,

It really was love at first listening when I discovered the following tracks : The Big Sleep (Chillosophy 2), San Pedro (Fahrenheit Project Part 2), Folding Time - Ambient Version (I don't know if it really is one of their songs but it appears to be according to Ultimae website, in Fahrenheit Project Part 2 tracklisting), 33000 Feet Over (Ease Division).

This is exactly the kind of ambient I'm looking for : moving to tears melodies, psychedelic influences ....

Could anyone recommend other songs from Vibrasphere in the same style ?

Thanks (in anticipation) :)

Guest †††_1400MiLeS_†††™

There is a new vibrachill track on VA-Ease Division ...

Expect a new album on Spiral Trax in November

Just a little correction... Vibraspheres new album is coming out on DIGITAL structures not on Spiral trax! And the name of the album is "Lime structure" release date: Begining of December!

More info: www.mpdqx.com/digitalstructures

www.vibrasphere.com

mmmmm for Vibrashpere!! San Pervo.. ops.. San Pedro is my favorite with them so far.. haven't heard any other chill trax with them yet. I'm thinking about buying Chillosophy2, since I also have a friend who released a track on that CD :) .. *proud*

I couldn't stop listening to 'Echo' for a week, which is pretty damn much for me!

Aztech/Airborn .. never really met the guy, but I've 'known' him thru ICQ for about 3-4 years or so..

I will, I will!!

Only problem right now is little money - big expenses.

nothing comes in - but alot goes out.. ;)

but it's on top of my 'to-buy-list' .. :)

Guest Nôaru Taka
:) Thank you for your advice, in fact Healer already is one of my favorite ambient artist (and I love the work of Michael Andresen too as a progressive morning trance producer with 12 Moons project)

Hey Marcus, does the new Vibraspere album have some chill-out tracks like the last one.??

Anyway, i agree, in terms of chill-out vibraspere is definitely one of my favourites out there. There chill-out tracks always seem to have a lot of soul.

Oh, and check out vibrasperes chill-track "abra" from the last lP "Echo" very nice, or if you like San Pedro, check out "three Orange LIghts" from Atmos, it sounds kind of like it.

Guest sebmullaert@hotmail.com

Hi aje!

This time only one chillout track ..... Manzanilla .... but it's soooo good!

Hope you'll like the album as much as us

Seb

Thanks for the info Seb!!

I cant wait for that LP , I've been relistening to lot of the old stuff in anticipation.... yummy

too bad thoughh they didnt make more chill, maybe a Oozesphere collaboration chill-out CD is in order? that would be very nice!!