goa not forgotten

seaone

hi everyone - im kinda new to this forum -but been awhile in psy trance scene -it would be great if somebody from this forum could listen my track with in'r'voice ,,bass from outter space'' and give some feedback. thanx in advance

p.s. been dj for awhile -now just started experiments with producing..

peace&harmonyMy Webpage

I like this! Nice sounds you got in this track! :D

More, please

649220[/snapback]

;) thanks! working on some more..

have tried this one on the party -respond was promising..

would be great to release on the goa compilation somewhere - i dont need any profit for it -just to let it go around the globe..

l

Nice track you got here :) intro sounds very interesting, for me everything seems fine, except the bassline, something wrong with it... maybe it's because of quality, but it could be stronger and a little bit softer, and one more thing, the vocal sample is a little bit loud... Good luck and keep working m8! :rolleyes:

Nice track you got here :) intro sounds very interesting, for me everything seems fine, except the bassline, something wrong with it... maybe it's because of quality, but it could be stronger and a little bit softer, and one more thing, the vocal sample is a little bit loud... Good luck and keep working m8!  :rolleyes:

649716[/snapback]

thanx man!!! will take it into account...