TIP 1200 Mics Cover

Guest Kakoolalajwal

I've read the large discussion about the "MOST HORRIBLE COVER EVER" with much interest.....

Just something......... Don't tell me that anyone hasn't tried one molecula presented on the cover at least once in his life, even just a pot smoked.....

I won't believe it...

Psychoactive substances and Psytrance have always been mates, so what ?

Let's stop being hypocrites, please....

Peace on U

I think that the 1200 mics cover is very ugly.. BECAUSE look at the fading in the background, and the covers design is ugly too.. The twirl in the mittle.. I won't comment that.. I only have back to say that.. Better luck next time..

The cover doesn't say it all.. The music behind the cover is fabolous.. I love it.. Lookin forward to hear more from you, but make a better cover next time..

Guest Kakoolalajwal

Oakay Quark, the twirl in the middle is not their best idea, i admit, but it is what should happen to your brain when you mix all those substances, don't you think ??? hé hé, just kidding....

And i believe the graphic designer what just kiddin' too...

By the way there are a looooot of covers far more ugly than this one !!

Just made me smile when i saw it. And I said to myself, "gosh they did it"

One point is sure : the fact that they managed to make the Psytrance community deal a lot with this cover, and it breaks with the pseudo-neo-futuristic-very-smart-and-minimalist-graphic-design that we use to see nowadays !

And just to go on with the subject : what do u think of the Chris Organic's "Free Your Funky Chicken" cover ??

Peace

I think the cover's a bit bright for its subject-matter...

and moonky: "change the fucking subject" what the hell are you talking about? This is the TOPIC for this thread.. why would they change the subject - go to another thread if you don't like it..

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

Sunky

Guest Adz Om

was there this much whinging when,

1200 Mics - Salvia Divinorum or Hallucinogen - LSD, came out.....hmm?

i like most of the tracks and i have no problem with the cover.

interesting..

so Emk are you unnerved by the whole drug thing around psytrance BECUASE you don't do any drugs[?] or because you belive drugs are ... "bad"?

One doesn't have to belive drugs are "bad" just because they don't do them. I'm fond of pot but i've never done or intend to do anything else for the moment (even alchohol) yet I dont' find those substances unnerving...

actually i find them quite facinating, yet "bad" for me.

You must remember that a drug is simply chemicals and compounds just like yourself. Don't fear them (or anything). Fear is darkness, and it will eat you alive.

alright i'm finished with my lecture... heh

yeah the cover is hidious ...

peace tolerance compassion