Psychedelic cd's

Greetings all..

Im going recordshopping later today, and I wondered what to check out..

If anybody have any recommendations to new releases this year please post them. Preferably Psytrance or full-on, but anything goes except minimal.

Thanks people!

-Ktrance

the stuff I've banged on about lately on psyreviews.com mailing list is

Touchin' Bass (Dragonfly) and Psydrop - Miracle Man, but the new tip Nations comp is out in a couple of weeks, along with Cosmosis, maybe wait and check those?

Guest dan vapid

or do they really mean, "Inca Nations", as in the Inca tribe? they do seem to have a central american native indian theme going on...

btw, from the sound clips I heard off Saikosounds, this album sounds outstanding...and i'm not usually a full-on guy

new tip's pretty good - falls apart towards the end though - but the first half is excellent (discounting that astrix's and the psycraft mix of space can puwer up are available elsewhere).

the best cd i bought recently (maybe the last years) for full on is mandala vandalz on karelia records. it has some tracks that are excellent in terms of goa-ness....