ITP - Lose Your Illusion (Sundance Records)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: ITP

Album: Lose Your Illusion

Label: Sundance Records

Release Date: December 2006

ITP are Erez Yaffe & Sami Sabin, born in 1980 in Israel. The two started their musical way around the ages of 10 & 12 where they started playing the guitar & played in different rock & metal groups. As they contiued evolving, Sami & Erez got to composition & synthesis studies and in 2003 they formed ITP & started producing psytrance together.

ITP (standing for 'Individual Thought Patterns') is all about being good music. Combining acoustic sources such as oriental instruments, vocals & guitars with electronic manipulation & high quality production, their unique & highly musical style is particularly noticeable over todays psytrance scene background.

'Lose Your Illusion', ITPs' debut album will be out soon on Sundance Records.

Track List:

1. Stop Killing the Animals You Stupid Fucks II

2. ITP on Nitro - Daylight Murder

3. Advertisment

4. Lose Your Illusion part I

5. Not Responding

6. Knul Hfaf Bash

7. Guatemala

8. Happy Flight

9. Gato Escaldado

10. Lose Your Illusion part II

Samples on http://www.myspace.com/iiitttppp

Enjoy!

• 2 months later...

Hi musiclovers :)

We r happy to inform u about our new website that is going onair these days...

You will be able to hear 3 uncutted explosive tracks of our upcoming album in there !!!

The address is:

www.itpmusic.net

Happy holydays to all of u

Sami & Erez

ITP

1. Stop Killing the Animals You Stupid Fucks II

I am sorry, but someone has to say it. This is totally appalling and in itself brings horrible marketing to the album. Number one, it's directing "Stupid Fucks" towards the entire mass of psytrance nerds worldwide. Number two, I don't care for PETA and I am sure many others don't either. Number three, I really don't know what this song is about, nor do I even care to find out. In fact, I don't even want to hear the album because of this.

I *highly* suggest the person who did this track in your group be a little more cautious and understanding that we're not all Stupid Fucks and that meat eaters are okay and that killing animals can also be highly rewarding in populated areas. You'll have to work on targeting a broad range of people, and not just two percent if you're going to have this album make it anywhere. Just my two cents and I am not trying to be insulting, I just feel INSULTED.

Aaron