In.R.Voice - Resonance Metaphysics

Ok people, I can't take it anymore and I must tell the world about it. This album is pretty much the most intoxicating thing I've ever bought. Few albums have gotten to me like this and the god damn thing won't stop haunting me. Basically, my intention is to spread the word. GET THIS RARE JEWEL!!!! Although psytrance is slowly going down, it's nice to know there are still some unique ideas out there.

Guest Goagabba

Denis from Russia, now living in London is an absolute legend. I first heard him on early sphere/optica/kunami releases, and wanted more. And a few years later, got more. The album is def a gem, hidden in the dust of a GMS explosion, he he. Rough around the edges, just the way I like it, like the first FOL/Bonky album. Mmmmhmmm

Bom

esfg.gif

I perfectly agree with you Goagabba..... It would be something to see Onno, Fol and Denis attempt a tune..... If you liked the old Bonky/FOL, you must definitely give Acid Test a try, if you haven't done so deja

Guest Goagabba

I hear you m. That collaboration sounds good, could be damn fine : )

other than that, Doof Rec are a force to be reckoned with, got Acid Test and love it, esp the ending (i like the nightlife...) And Triund is awesome too.

...I like to boogie

Bom

I saw Bonky live last weekend it was awesome... He's a crazy dude :-) They have as tage show which goes with it, complete with people in crazy costumes and animal masks etc... very funny :)

Cool album, but is it just me or is the production-quality really extremely bad? I know the sleeves say something about the drums being on top on purpose, but some tracks like Alien Resonator sound truly bad because of this. This is certainly one of those albums that you have to hear on good sound-system, you regular mini-combo-stereo simply won't do as most sounds are hidden somehwere in the background and are not easily audible.

Interesting album, definitely a good buy (lucky me, I have a sufficient rig to enjoy the fine nyances ;).

Goagabba, if I'm not mistaken, I believe what that dude is saying in track 9 (Apocalypse) is "I like to loogie" rather than "I like to boogie." Do correct me if I'm wrong, but if I'm right, that would drastically change the implications of that song.....

Lurk, where did you go to find out about Bonky live? I've been trying for the longest time to catch up with him, but no luck.