Music Pack Thing...

cronodevir

Well, its hard to explaine...., but i released a music pack.

URL: http://download.yousendit.com/FC12CFAF6CCFD177

http://rapidshare.de/files/35687426/CronoD...iAlbum.rar.html

Ok, now, for the explination fo wtf this pack is...

I started a thread at t.nu that basicly said this:

----------------

I have decided that i will make an 'album of noise', it will be a mini album, a zip fiel actually comprised of my expriments and other incoherint music. Most of it will nto please your average listenener, i garantee it, much of it is me playing without odd sounds on my keyboard. Sounds i enjoy listening to, and i am sure someone else out there would enjoy, though most won't. It will contain several mp3's [maby 10, maby 20, maby 500 who knows] with a txt fiel for ea ch explaining each mp3's cunstruction and idea behind it, and instructions on how to listen to it. for instance, i ahve one called 'Nocturnal Screamologies' which is opretty much how it sounds, a big ass 'whine' sound which can be brain shattering at soem times if the volume is up a bit high, as it spans 5 octaves above 'c4' [dunno if its labled the same in non-fruityloops formats] and also has some freqs that cmpletely go silent they are so high.

As it stands, i have about 6 mp3s done, all of them were played live by me [played with the midi keyboard, and i didn't edit the notes or anything for sake of 'authenticity' lol]

I make alot of stuff, too much infact of it isn't even really music, but i felt i should release it anyways. it may help some to udnerstand the reasoning behind my actuall 'music'

So yeah, be expecting a zip file in a few weeks from me containing mostly collections of experimental sounds i have worked with.

To give an example here is the mp3[turn your volume down!]: http://download.yousendit.com/473BBC1F67923F36

I know most people won't liek it, and if this is so, please, dom't make the point of your psot to tell me how bad something sounds. And if by any chance you do like it or want to comment really bad, then do so.

I didn't make these things with the intention that others will hear them, so msot of it is raw sound in a sometimes chaotic manner.

As always, if link breaks, tell me.

And i thank you for your not flameing me into next teusday.

--------

Yeahs, its uploading, its 76 megs, so it may take awhile, i'm useing yousendit, which will only allow 10 downlaods, so it will break fast, i will try to update the download url ever 3-4 hours or so, unless someone can suggest a better host, i can also send it via email or msn messenger, pm for those two options.

Its good, there is actually more 'musical' type stuff than i thought, and i also added lots of 'early versions' of some of my tracks, most of it is unreleased and/or only my inner circle has heard them.

----

Yeah, so uh, i decided to release it tonight...hehe