backdrops, bags, belts etc for sale

matt opul

I put some of my "bring-alongs" from travelling on a website... it is called store, even so it is not really a store ;) Just the contents of one bag of stuff really. Hope I am not acting against any forum rules here, otherwise I apologize.

I am more than happy to make better prices for anyone interested in taking several things.

http://www.bla.net/opul/store/store.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone had asked me about blankets, but I managed to delete the PM before replying.... I do have about 5 indian blankets in different colors, contact me if interested and I can send you pictures. Price 20 Euro. Will put them on the website if I get a chance to.

how much do the first non uv backdrops cost?

and I would also like to know the price of the first mushroom uv backdrop :)

and what about shipping costs to belgium?

:D

619870[/snapback]

As it says on top of the page, a backdrop costs 20 euro and if you take 2 or more only 15 euro each.

s/h to belgium depends a bit on how many you take, 2-3 should be doable for 7,50 (as long as it is less than 1kg) as a letter. Once it gets heavier it will be 12 euro base rate for each parcel and max. 1 euro per kg.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...