Zero Tolerance / Gab Olivier

Is it just me, or is Zero Tolerance possibly the finest record label in the world? I only have a few releases from the likes of Digby and Olivier and Digital Mind Control, and I am totally totally blown away. This is some of the deepest and most serious dance music I have ever heard. I don't know what people call this, but it sounds like deep-tribal psychedelic "shut-your-eyes-leave-me-alone-and-stop-talking-I-want-to-listen-to-this-track" darkhouse to me.

One question, is there anyone else (label or artists) releasing this kind of music?

And has anyone ever seen Gab Olivier dj before? I think this Zero Tolerance style of music would be perfect for the beginning of the night at an outdoor trance event. And do you think he charges more than your top psytrance dj's?

I agree these dudes release some great stuff!

I dont think he would charge more than the top djs in Psytrance..

By the way Digby N Oliver are big fans of son kite like u russ hehe:)

yeah it's good stuff eh!! gab ol. is a very good dj i wouldn't imagine he would cost much at all although the airfare from melbourne might. Us melbournians have grown up listening to this....now i feel spoilt

i don't know how much gab ol. commands fee wise although i could find out if anyone really wants to know

..hey best of luck with the album release tegma.

maybe we could do a swap...digital structures for zero tolerance

hey "tegma", you've got a great memory of those you run into cyberspace:) isratrance tegma thread, no?

off-topic: looking forward to this weekend, seb and marcus coming back out here to Japan for both a Son Kite and Minilogue set along with Peter and Emok. marcus might play some digby and olivier stuff, as they have another Digby and Olivier 12" signed for their VSAL label.

and if anyone is into this sound (but not as dark), i suggest you check out the MPDQX (Digital Structures, Baluns) progressive house label VSAL. the next 12" Pixilized from Minilogue is another PERFECT track! i don't know how they keep on doing it...

and nomad, thanks, i'll contact him personally next year when the summer season starts rolling along. and here's the perfect party line-up where all genres disappear:

Zero Tolerance vs Digital Structures vs Iboga

coming soon... ;)

Guest Marcus (Son Kite)

To Russ: I can play some new stuff from them...but it will cost you..... he he he! Just kiding! We are going there on thursday... when are you coming?

Och till Tegma: Vi ska till "Electric town" imorgon :)

Guest AutoMath

2 RUSS:

For similar sounds.. maybe?

check out Q Records coming out from the deep underground of Gothenburg Town, Sweden..

Tough, thumping progressive sounds bordering to the housey.. just the way we like it.

Esp. Check out the magnificent

"Martin H - Aftersphere (Subway Baby Mix)"

on Q-records 007. The return of the classic "progressive-house" sound with

that updated rythm-programming we all have learned to love!

Damn I wish I had this shit on compact disc!! :)

(stopped buying vynil seriously a couple of years ago for for different reasons)