Final Fantasy III Opening Theme (Remix)

Posted Image

@ Soundclick

I've been working on this track for a LONG time now.

I tried focusing on dynamics and mastering more than anything.

I wrote this for my brother. This theme song has always been one of his favorites, and I thought it would be fun to do a remix.

All made and mastered in P5.

Most synths are Z3ta and Vanguard.

Orchestration was made with Dimension Pro and Atmosphere.

Drums and percussion made with Battery 2

Mastered with Ozone.

I want this song to be the absolute best it can be. I would encourage comments about it.

I want to know what you love about it, and what you hate about it. If you hear any problems, let me know. If you felt it was awsome, let me know.

Thanks, and enjoy! :D

-C T

It's a very cool attempt. The intro and string parts are nice, but the trance part.. dunno, could be better... but I wouldn't know how....it sounds a bit hollow and the beat sounds muffled.

That main melody is very nice indeed. I once made a Vangelis-like remix of that same melody (for some strange reason all I have left of it is a very bad sounding 56kbps mp3)

Wow, very epic sounding remix! I love FF3 music. Have you posted this on OCremix yet? I'm sure they'll eat it up there. Sound quality is good. I can tell you've put a lot of energy and heart into this.

• 2 weeks later...

It definitely is. Since, obviously, that site is dedicated to game music you will get a lot of good feedback. FF3 has some of the most loved themes in the video game music community so your certain to get comments.