Audio system?

Hallusinaatio

Well. I am some kind of perfectionist.

I want enjoy my music "as is" experience.

What speaker/subwoofer -setup is preferred from people who actually produce/make music for my ears? :P

Juno Reactor? Amon Tobin? Schlabbaduerst ReKkords <--this sounds great on any Finnish loudspeakers :P X-Dream? Midi-Miliz? Spirallianz?

I listen to the music mostly while driving

any recomendations about this maybe too?

555137[/snapback]

I would just buy yourself some high quality after-market speakers to replace the factory/stock ones. Subwoofers in a car are pointless IMO, they just muddy up the sound, need an amp, etc. Plus you'll look like a chav :P

I recommend checking out http://www.crutchfield.com

That will automatically find what size speakers you need, based on your car, and has some reviews by people who have bought them. However there are cheaper places to find speakers, so you might want to shop around once you figure out what you want. Crutchfield does send some very detailed instructions though, which is helpful if you're going to install them yourself, and haven't done it before.

As for home speakers, i'm not really sure. I've been wondering the same thing myself, so hopefully someone can give us some good answers. I've just been using some sennheiser headphones, because my computer speaker/subwoofer setup just doesnt bring out the details of the music

I would just buy yourself some high quality after-market speakers to replace the factory/stock ones.  Subwoofers in a car are pointless IMO, they just muddy up the sound, need an amp, etc.  Plus you'll look like a chav  :P

I recommend checking out http://www.crutchfield.com

I've already upgraded the stock audio.

don't have a subwoofer right now,but all the speakers are connected through an amp, so in order to install one, i would need another amp.

BTW, it gives incredible sound depth, and i don't mind looking like a chav, so :)

I just wanted some recommendations about what brands/combinations are recommended (considering that i mostly listen to psy)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Umm.. No Juno Reactor reply, so: what kind of audio equipment you have to listen fine artists like thease?

555022[/snapback]

I use a high-end Sugden system with balanced connections and Proac Future speakers, both hand-made in England.

Posted Image

I'm not a materialistic person but I do love my hi-fi.