Ordering at Amazon

Snapinho

Now,

this has been an idea in my head for quite some time. I have a problem with Amazon... And it's mainly because I have a money problem.

I love searching Amazon for second-hand albums; you can get some sold-out items for only a few bucks and get some really cool old stuff through Amazon.

But the problem is: when I order to Holland, most cd's come from separate places and so they send em separately too... Which means that I end up paying about 12 US$ per cd, so I end up paying the same amount I normally would at Psyshop, Saikosounds, normal stores...

Ideally I would send all albums to one place (in the States) so I could cut down on sending prices (...?:P) and still have an advantage, i.e. paying the right price for second-hand albums.

Anyone have good advice? Or could I abuse someone's US address to send my cd's to, so they could put em all in the same envelope and save me some money? I admit that it's kinda abusive, but hey: we could work out a nice deal that works for both of us... :)

Anyway, has anyone been contemplating over the same problem? Suggestions?

Any help would be cool! Or maybe European sites that have that many 2nd-hand albums?

Cheers,

Snaap :)