kavator

Guest Protex Midget

Electric Kool Aid is one of Favorite albums ever! i'm so happy that i got my copy...

anyway, this album is practically impossible to find, but i do know for a fact, that Krembo Records (a shop in Telaviv) has this cd! I dunno where you are from, but if your from Israel, then just go to Krembo and get it!

But, i'm guessing that you are not from Isreal, so maybe you can try to contact Krembo Records (It's not just a shop, it's also a records label, as you know)... send them a fax, and ask them if you can order a copy... apart from that, i can't see any other way of getting an original copy of this fine album

Good luck

Thanks Protex!

I tried to open Krembo site but for some reason it doesn't work.

Can you send me their e mail and contact info if you have it?

your help is very appreciated..

Guest Protex Midget

here you go...

Krembo Records, 18 Shenkin st. Telaviv, Israel

Tel: 972(0)52925845

Fax: 972(0)3-5259066

And incase you cant get through to them, then contact this E-mail: o_fear@hotmail.com - it's ofir from USTA, and he sometimes works at the shop, and he knows the onwers...

Guest liarliar

Have been looking for that one for a while me also. You don't happen to know a place where they have the hux flux album also protex?