to CHILDREN

Hello!

I don't know if you received my e-mail (no reply yet), so I'll ask on that forum. What's up with my review of Twisted Sessions? I sent it to Mars over a month ago (Mars wrote me back he received it) and it still wasn't published...

This is really strange. I thought that maybe you had so many other reviews that mine was waiting in line, but yesterday you posted review of 1200 Mics even if it wasn't released yet...

So, what's going on?

Antic

Guest bugbread

Antic:

It takes them a while...a LONG while...I thought the same after I sent them the Ubartmar review, but a month and a half later it was posted. Not sure why they do it that way, but I'd say give them another 2 or 3 weeks...

bugbread:

Yes I understand that it takes a while to publish this and I don't mind it.

But the fact that there is already a review of 1200 Mics, which at the time I wrote my review wasn't even anounced for release is strange. I think Children got 1200 Mics's review later than mine, but he thought it was more important (?) or something. And that's not nice if that's the case :(

Antic

Guest Gorgonator

Iv sent a couple of reviews to children and both times they were completely ignored, i accept they were not the greatest reviews but imo perfectly adequate for this forum.

The really annoying thing is the two cd's in question, blue rooms first ever release outside the reactor and the galactic nebula compilation from trans'pact are very worthy additions to the reviews section and couple of months after my submission an old overlords 12" from 91 is added which although good in its day does not belong on this site.

Maybe ill try again soon as there are a number of great releases missing from the reviews section.

Im not having a dig at the guys who run this great site its just a shame that for whatever reason they completely blew me out.

Peace !!