HARDFLOOR - 4 OUT OF 5 ALIENS RECOMMEND THIS

HARDFLOOR

1. WHO'S JACK ?

2. ITZ NOT OVER

3. GLOP GLOP

4. CUBE

5. T 2 DA C ( TRIBUTE )

6. THE LOST SOULS

7. WHO SPENDS MONEY ON CANDY GIRLS AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS ?

8. GROUPIE LOVE

9. ITCHY MARBLES

10. JACK THE HOUSE

Whoooo ! New album by masters of acid techno and tech-house ! This is yet not another typical Hardfloor album but has many of their previous elements. Funky and acidic, it is stunning release ! One of the better albums last year for sure, at least for me cause it is so fantastically produced as always with Hardfloor and it is fun as the track titles suggest.

WHO'S JACK ? is rather simple but very catchy track. It is techoish and starts album very good.

ITZ NOT OVER is typical Hardfloor style with bunch of 303 acid lines and funky rhythm that slides throughout the whole track, very enjoyable track, best for clubbing.

GLOP GLOP is very cute housey track, sort of basic but so precise, minimal acid house at its best, pretty good.

CUBE is maybe the best track here that is so organic and experiemental but with again their acidic touch...amazing arrangement and such constructive style with droning and hypnotic effects....PERFECT ! :D

T 2 DA C is another funky track, rhythmic and bouncey with their standard acid build ups....pretty good and very funny track.

THE LOST SOULS is one melodic piece with a bit melancholic atmospheres and good pads. I imagine it was their biggest hit from the album cause it sounds a bit loungy. I like it very much.

WHO SPENDS MONEY ON CANDY GIRLS AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS ? is with CUBE the best track on the album... So twisted but in such a positive way with such cute twisted melody that kills your head. Perfect fun for parties, amazing track ! :D

GROUPIE LOVE is pretty nice track. Techno rhythm and many psychedelic sounds, this sounds like pure psychedelic techno to me...has some sex samples of a woman breathing and screaming... :huh: but overall it is pretty effective track.

ITCHY MARBLES is so funny, groovy, funky ! Whooo ! True Hardfloor vibe ! Stunning track !

JACK THE HOUSE ends this album nicely, it is rather short track, but has its point, they could have used a little bit more sounds though.

All in all, this is pretty refreshing album for electronic scene...I like it cause it is not in your face but has such clubby feel but in such a positive way...8/10

• 2 weeks later...

Hadn't heard about it till just now.  :huh: Am always interested in something new though!

525522[/snapback]

GET IT OR FIND IT ! ;):D

• 2 weeks later...