New member and my jobs for a Digital Psychedelic

deejay_ssoff

Hi everybody!!! I am new and I found the site here very interesting... I am here wanting to divulge my work of Digital Psicodelismo, and DJ also... I ask for excuses for my "English" but I am using a translator = P I am developing these works for project of conclusion of Course, I am pupil of arts in the Curitiba - Brazil and would like here to show to all....

Image - 1 - link

Image - 2 - link

image - 3- link

Bye!!! =D

Hi everybody!!! I am new and I found the site here very interesting... I am here wanting to divulge my work of Digital Psicodelismo, and DJ also... I ask for excuses for my "English" but I am using a translator = P I am developing these works for project of conclusion of Course, I am pupil of arts in the Curitiba - Brazil and would like here to show to all....

Image - 1 - link

Image - 2 - link

image - 3- link

Bye!!! =D

515409[/snapback]

The first one is pretty basic imho, then the second takes it a step further with adding the organics in the form of the cacti. The last one is almost going in the direction of Psymbolic Visual Communication ( www.psymbolic.com ), but could use a dash of color.

I don't know how much time there has been in between the creation of these, if it's not very long then i'm very curious to see what you'll be making in a few weeks ;)